Sunday, March 9, 2008

WC- Weekend Drawing Event March 7 2008

The weekend Valri Ary is hosting the event and the images can be found HERE

Lots of shots from sunny Florida and Mexico plus her dog Matt that passed away recently and some interesting birds.....her challenge was to try to sketch with our non-dominant hand..... in my case my left....My personal challenge is to do portraits and get a reasonable likeness....

Sketching with my left hand was really difficult but challenging.... will have to try this exercise again!!!!



Here are the portraits: I am getting better with the likenesses but need more practice practice practice so every weekend I will try the various faces that are posted....all were done in my 5x8 inch cheapie sketch book,15 minutes,using just an HB pencil.







No comments: