Friday, November 21, 2008

Blog Leads to Blog - Finding New Challenges

Its amazing how one blog leads to another and you discover a whole new network of art bloggers and new challenges. When you get to a new blog you enjoy its always a good idea to check the profile. On the profile there is usually a list of blogs that that blogger follows. That is how I stumbled upon 2 new art/sketch challenges that I may try along with WDE

The first one I found from My French Easel I was checking out one of the blogs he follows and found Jerry Point's blog with a description of this new challenge.

The second challenge site Virtual Sketch Date I found while browsing on Empty Easel. I really love this newsletter and was reading the Thursday motivation article by Rose Welty . Went to herblog and found VSD

I have plans for a creative weekend.

No comments: