Friday, November 21, 2008

Anonymity- Going Public

Blogging is a lot of work and a lot of fun. You keep learning and
also keep in touch with others that are doing blogs similar to your
own. Recently I suggested to my cousin Bernie that he should start
his own blog and get his work up there... on the web.. he started his
blog .... and through it I saw the options of following and being
followed. So I decided to list the blogs that I follow.... mainly
through subscriptions to their newsletters.... Little did I know that
my up till now anonymous blog .. which up till now was mainly for some very close family and friends... would make me more public.....I am not sure how I feel about this.... I am still quite insecure about my work... but the ball has started to roll and I got a surprise that my name was mentioned in one of the blogs...

On the right hand side of this blog you can see the blogs I follow.....

No comments: